What makes the Pali Institute experience unique is the ability for your child’s school to choose classes that best fit their current curriculum. Through our intensively developed program and qualified Outdoor Education staff, your child will gain independence, learn about the world around them and have a fun and memorable camp experience.
To prepare for your child’s visit to Pali you will need to complete the Parent Pack, a set of online forms. You will receive login details and link from CampDoc.com. Your school will let you know when to expect this email. A great deal of information about the Pali Institute experience can be found in our "Trip Information for Parents" document, and we’ve collected additional resources below to assist you.
Links and Downloads
- Pali Institute Brochure
- Student Packing List
- Student Packing List (Spanish)
- Trip Information for Parents
- Trip Information for Parents (Spanish)
- Pali Institute Video Library
- Store Contact - Anastasia Morris
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (909) 867-5743 ext. 216