We are thrilled that you are considering Pali Institute for your school’s outdoor education experience.
We strive to be the best possible science camp for all of our school groups. We live up to our mission by providing memorable knowledge transfer in an inclusive community that fosters personal, social, and emotional connection.
At Pali, students have the chance to see, touch and learn textbook science, all while having the time of their lives in nature. Our customized outdoor learning programs are unlike any other in the world!
Our overnight trips range from three to five day trips and if you’re looking for something shorter, we have single day trips available as well! Trips are great for students in 4th up through 12th grade. The variety and breadth of our curriculum gives the ability to choose the experience that best fits your students’ needs.
Explore Our Outdoor Education Programs
What Sets Us Apart
- Accreditation: Accredited by the Association of Environmental Education and The Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Curriculum: Aligned with Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards
- Staff: Highly trained, qualified and background-checked professionals
- Accommodations (Cabins): 1 private bathroom and shower for every 4 campers
- Dining/Facilities: Kid-friendly, nutritious, made from scratch buffet meals
- Medical Team: Exceptional on-site medical team from 7:00am – 10:00am, EMS will be utilized outside of those hours.
- Program Focus/Human Impact: See, touch and learn about science in a natural outdoor environment
Ready to start planning? Follow our guide, How to Plan an Outdoor Education Trip to get started!